Enviro Hygiene Specialists Ltd. is the largest Irish owned company providing specialist air duct and canopy cleaning services to all facilities containing ventilation, air conditioning, clean air and process air systems.
Enviro Hygiene’s clients include pharmaceutical, healthcare, semiconductor, chemical, food processing, manufacturing, educational, administration centres, hotels, supermarkets and restaurants.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Documentation Controller, Possibly a graduate engineer / technician with some site / drawing office experience 2 – 3yrs.
The position requires a person to have:
- A HVAC background, preferably in the area of ventilation.
- A sound understanding of HVAC Ducting Layout Drawings, differentiate HVAC systems and the take off quantities.
- Worked with specifications and be able to extract scopes of work from same.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Microsoft word where working with tables of content, tables, formatting and layout is essential.
- Generated technical reports, proposals and presentations. We require someone to generate and review HVAC Inspection and duct cleaning reports, approve the content, format the reports, insert recommendations and costs before for issue to client.
- Drafted method statements and risk assessments.
- The ability to draft quotations, terms and conditions.
- Work with bespoke HVAC Hygiene software – training provided.
- Integrate into a team and work closely with the scheduler, team supervisor and managing director.
- Full driving licence and be willing to attend site for surveying if required.
Career progression and support will be available for the successful candidate.
Email CV to email@example.com.
NO PHONE ENQUIRIES