STOP Coronavirus from spreading
Disinfect the Workplace
Complete disinfection of rooms and surfaces
- Disinfects in corners, chinks and surfaces
- Ventilation plant and ducts sanitized
- No interference with work spaces or desks
- No use of chemicals or water
- No harmful residues, microfilms and water damage that are associated with fogging
How long can Coronavirus survive?
Disinfect up to 99.9% of surfaces
As well as disinfecting surfaces, ozone destroys odours, leaving your workspace with a mild fresh, sweet smell.
How Ozone Disinfection works
- Viruses are small, independent particles, built of crystals and macromolecules.
- They multiply only within the host cell.
- Ozone destroys viruses by entering the protein coat into the nucleic acid core and destroying the viral RNA.
- Ozone can destroy the capsid or exterior protein shell at higher levels
- Ozone gas reverts back to oxygen minutes after treatment leaving NO harmful residues.